Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to school menu project

Hey Y'all,
 I know your all waiting on the edge of your seats for us to regale you with stories of our long long bike ride. But I'll let Todd do that. I just wanted to share with you all one of my goals as school starts- which is menu planning, so we spend less on food and I spend less time running around the kitchen. Each Saturday after we get our bountiful basket I'll be posting my my dinner ideas along with the places I got them from online. I remember a couple of you saying during the family reunion that you woulds be interested in something like this.

Culinary Choreography

Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I love reading about your culinary creations. And I am excited to read some of Todd's exposes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so excited. I hate meal planning and I can't wait to let you do all the work!! (-:

    ReplyDelete